Wednesday 18 January 2012

It's been a while....


I have been a very bad blogger, my last post was the 19th December which is a month tomorrow, the shame. With a very sheepish expression I have decided that I will post my goals for the year over the next few days to get myself back into things. 

  1. Parlez-vous français ?  


To learn French... There! I have said it and by broadcasting this to the world if I can not speak basic (like level two or three on a scale of five) French by the end of this year, I will be ashamed of myself! But I can't take it back now! Ha Ha Ha! *in a very nasal tone* 



This is a lovely little song which reminds me of riding around in a fantastic party bus looking at the beautiful cobbled (but at the time sleet covered) streets of Paris. It can still bring through a bought of nostalgia at times.  


Au revoir! à bientôt!





No comments:

Post a Comment