Monday 7 November 2011

Next Generation Reception



To be completely honest, I don't know what The Hollywood Reporter's Annual Next General Reception is, nor who Felicity Jones and Shailene Woodley are, what they act in or what they've done to be on the red carpet at the event. But wow do I like what these two ladies are wearing! 

From Felicity, on the left, it's the ingenious polo shirt and skirt (with all important pockets) by Proenza Schouler; the colour choice, continuation of pattern across garments and textural interest make me want it. Or find something (anything?) in my wardrobe that could give a similar effect. And I love a classic black court shoe. With great hair. Technically all of it should look dowdy together but it doesn't. Ms. Woodley looks lovely without depending on sex appeal in a tent shaped, mono-tonal, colour blocked Kate Spade dress and minimal accessories. I also enjoy that the two actress' aren't an associated pair, but look like they both got a black on nude dress code, which their stylist's took very seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment